Challenge #41 for House Mouse and Friends is Red, White & Blue. Here is the card I created for the challenge this week:

**All of sudden the scanner worked and Tim scanned this for me, now you can clearly see this card :D.** I used Starry Night stamp from Rubber Stampede (I got it about 8 yrs or so ago) for the background with white EP. The rockets are Studio G stamps that I stamped and covered in Glossy Accents then cut out. The HM image is one sent to me from my sweet friend Carolyn. Well I should get busy I've boiled some noodles for a pasta salad. I'm trying to watch more of what I eat. Plus summertime makes it easy with fruits and veggies in season. Oh and I planted some veggies too. Looking forward to seeing them come to fruition.
Hey stop by Stamps, Paper, Scissors and Donkey Smiles, she has some blog candy to give away. The end date is June 23, she will choose on June 24. You can click on the photo on the right side of my blog and it will take you to her blog.
Have a great Thursday and thanks so much for taking time to stop by!!
8 comments:
Mmmmmmm...pasta salad:o) You know you have me hungry now!
Your card is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!! I love this image, but I never thought to use it. Now that I have seen yours, I wish I had!!! This is soooo cute!!! I also love the little rockets!!! I am still amazed that they are stamps!! What?!?! You did them so perfectly that I thought they were metal embellishments. You are so clever!!! You have created another beauty my friend!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
Hugs!
Carolyn
You are one busy lady driving up and back every night! It's nice that you can work on your images or use your computer while you're waiting and even better that there is a library nearby to hang out at!
Well it sounds like you have been super busy! It's good that you can find some quiet time at the local library while Mitch is at rehearsals. LOL, I adore quiet time!
You red, white, and blue card looks great. I really love those rockets! Hope your garden blooms and gives you tons of veggies!
Good luck on your healthy journey. I love gardens and wish I had one. This HM card is adorable. YOu picked a terrific image for these colors. TFS
Fun card!
Hello, dearie:o) I got your message, but things are a bit hectic here at the moment. I will try to give you a call tomorrow. I just wanted you to know that I have a something for you on my blog.
Love ya!
Carolyn
Fantastic card Carmen, love that starry papers and that cute fabulously coloured image. Stamps?? - wow - those rockets are fabulous.
Isn't it annoying when cards won't photograph, some do, some don't - WHY???
Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F.
hugs Heather xx
Cute card! I can't believe that you make the rockets! Nice job!
Post a Comment