Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday!


I really should have posted this earlier today, but have been really dead tired. 17 years ago today I had a little (11lbs 3 1/2 oz YIKES I know) red-headed boy! Above is his school pic for this year and below are some pix of Noah over the years. Happy Birthday Noah!


Noah at about 5 or 6, age 9 and age 12


Mitch and Noah Christmas 1994 Mitch 5 Noah 19 mos


Grandpa David and Noah - summer 1994 and Mitch and Noah Oct of 1994

4 comments:

juli (sweetpz) said...

awww. such sweet photos! its amazing how fast they grow eh?
Happy Birthday to your son Noah!

hugs
juli

Unknown said...

Amazing how quickly time goes. Happy Birthday.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AWW!!!! Thank you so much for sharing! Noah is such a handsome young man! I LOVE HIS HAIR!!!!! Great way to celebrate his birthday with a collage of pics. Hope he has a wonderfully blessed and fun day! Ahhh .. to be 17 again ;)

(and Happy Birthday to you to mom... hope it is a day full of love and special memories for you!)

Angela V. said...

happy birthday Noah!