I haven't entered a challenge in quite awhile. I had this Gruffies image colored and the Flower Soft added to it for awhile now, probably close to a year ago. I've been looking for lavender or should I say lilac colored Flower Soft and just found some a few weeks ago. So that is why there are two different lilac colors on this card. Here is the card, sorry for the blurry image.



Stamptacular Sunday Challenge has an aperture challenge this week so I thought I'd give it a try. I used the deckle edged nestabilities for my window and window frame. I wanted to keep the card simple so the focus would be on the Gruffies image. I just love this stamp and of course lilacs are one of my favorite flowers. Here is the side view, didn't add the lilac embellishment until after this photo.
It's kind of a late entry, but I hope I made it this week! Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!!
7 comments:
Ohhhhh Carmen, so nice to see you posting! I think, and pray for you, so often!
And my goodness, this is too cute! Beautifully done, love the gruffy and his flowers -terrific color of purple, too :)
Big hugs! xoxo
Hi Carm! This card is so darn cute! I just love the Gruffies...wish I had more of them than I do! What a fabulous touch using the flowersoft! I need some of that too! LOL
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stamptacular! I miss seeing your fabulous creations!
Hugs,
Priscilla
I am sooo happy to see your post! This card is beautiful!!! I LOVE gruffies!!! He is one of my favorites with those beautiful purple flowers! You really rocked this card lady! That flower soft really adds a nice texture and is oh so pretty!
Hugs to you. hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Love your darling image. Your opening is just perfect. I love how you put your card together. Thanks for sharing it with us at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn
Hi Carmen! glad to see you joining in :)
that flower soft adds some lovely texture to your already adorable card! Thank you for sharing your unique creation with us over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Beautiful Carmen! Good to see you create again. Hugs to you my friend.
Your coloring of this image is wonderful Carmen! I love the flip up frame card you made with this. I just may have to copy this! LOL It is really a wonderful card! Hope you are doing OK kiddo. You've been on my mind this week! Best, Curt
Post a Comment