Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Few Christmas Cards

I was able to get a few Christmas cards done this weekend.  Next Friday I'm going to a crop 'til midnight at my LSS Picture This, so I'm sure I'll get much more done there.  I also am working on a family cookbook.  I did this cookbook back in 2007 with the help of  my cousin Ida and Tim.  This time to save money I'm binding the cookbook with my bind-it-all.  

Ok, ok, enough chit chat.  Here is my card for Mojo Monday 318 Contest.  Once a month they award random prizes if you participate using their sketch.  Here is sketch #318

And here is my card. I was going to use the previous tag that I made at the cancer crop, but it seemed too big.  So I created this one using Brilliance Moonlight ink and a couple of Fiskar's stamps. The paper is American Crafts and the tag die is Sizzix.  

Christmas Card using Mojo Monday #318 sketch.
**********************************************************

Here are the cards I created last night.  I picked up a new set of Spellbinders dies on sale and they worked really nice layering.  The paper is K&Company that I've had for a couple of years.  The kraft card bases are something I found at Goodwill a couple of years ago.  


This tall card is a card base I won from Curt from Curt's Playhouse a few years ago, still lived in Toledo, so that was awhile ago.  He offers a birthday prize back and that year I won.  


Thanks for spending a little time with me, I enjoy reading your comments.  I hope you have a great week!  It's supposed to get down to the 20's for temps tonight...brrrr. Keep warm!

2 comments:

Kelly L said...

Ohh, these are terrific. I have been a bad blogger friend and not visiting like I should. I plan to stop by more often. God bless! :) Kelly

craftysahmiam said...

Three FABULOUS cards ! Surely the recipients were proud to display them over the holidays - and kept them to do so again next year !