Wednesday, September 17, 2008

House Mouse Challenge #5


I finally finished my House Mouse challenge #5 card. We are to use paper piecing in this challenge. I paper pieced the mouse and the frosting and popped it up from the card. I added stickles to the frosting to give it a little sparkle. You can barely see the Happy Birthday up in the left corner.

I'm almost sure I had added that I found that the Cute Card Thursday Challenge was to include food, so I thought how perfect that I could enter this card for that challenge as well. Hmmm maybe blogspot gremlins?

Mudpie and Muzzy are so full they're ready to take a nap.


HM Birthday Cupcake stamp,DCWV cs, SU dsp, SU Pink Pirouette, Studio G Stamp, cake doilie, stickles, prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits, mounting tape.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!!! I am a sucker for the color pink, so I love this card:o) I also love the doilie you used to embellish your background. I just may have to give that a try;o) Wonderful, wonderful card!!! I cannot wait to see what beauty you create for next week's challenge (Hint...Hint:o)!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

It is so so sweet!!! I WANT that stamp !:) I had not used my HM stamps in months until a friend told me about these challenges. I am so glad she did! I am having so much fun using them again!

Catherine said...

Carmen, this is so pretty. I haven't have time to play with my HM this week =(

Emma said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for joining in with HM&F. x

Angela V. said...

So cute!

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the cute image and the doily looks great. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Sue said...

lovely card and cute image...love the lace very pretty:)

sue
xx

Jutta said...

This is a wonderful card, the image is so sweet. I love it.
Hugs Jutta

Deb said...

beautiful card, love the doilie, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Anonymous said...

Gorgeously yummie card, love it :)

Marlene x

Stacy Morgan said...

Nicely done. Great job, hope to see you next week!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

hahaha!!! Is that not great when you find out that you ALREADY did that!!! I did hte same thing w/ my house mosue card, lol!!! WOOT for the double challenges ;)

Kelly L said...

Soft and pretty. Love the doilie in the bg.

Staci Compher said...

this is so cute!!! and thanks for the encouragement over on my blog....but did you have to put a "cupcake" on the card..yummmm...sorry a little diet humor...

Jilli said...

What a beautiful card, I really must get some of these HM stamps. The image is adorable and that doile looks so effective! Jillix

Bev said...

What a sweet card, love the stamp!!

hugs Bev x

Janneke said...

Pretty card ;)

Thanks for joining us at the HM&F :D

Skraptacular Designs said...

These challenges are so much fun! Thanks for getting me hooked and for checking out my blog

Anonymous said...

Wow I love the dimension - this card is so sweet! The lace is the perfect touch.

Thank you for playing in the challenge - hope to see you this week too!

Suzy

Rachel said...

This is such a cute card!