Here is the card:

Here is the LO:

The hidden journaling under the photo says: I love to read! I've always enjoyed reading for as long as I can remember. I've read the back of cereal boxes, shampoo bottles and anything I can get my hands on. I've been reading quite a bit over the past month, here are some of the titles: Crossroads, The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet, 39 Years of Short -Term Memory Loss, Home, Note to Self. **Also I want to give credit to person who created this sketch. Her name on scrapbook.com is Beggahunna and she creates some wonderful sketches and posts them on scrapbook.com. I've been collecting her sketches for awhile, so I guess it was about time I use one!!
I seem to be taken with autobigoraphies lately. Home is by Julie Andrews, 39 Years of Short Term Memory Loss is by Tom Davis - a SNL writer, and of course you can see the ones I just picked up Friday in the photo. I'm reading Always Looking Up right now. You can always scroll down to the bottom of this blog to see my bookshelf from Shelfari, I usually update it after I've finished a book.
Margy from There's a Wocket in My Pocket gave me a blog award yesterday. Thank you Margy I'm honored that you thought of me! Here is what her award looks like. Stop by and give Margy's blog a read!
Take Care and have a wonderful week!!
2 comments:
Carmen, that stinks you didn't win anything at scrapbook.com, but I love the card and layout! and girl this blog is looking gorgeous...the flowers are awesome!! Now make sure when you guys head up here, that you hit scrappy chic....and let me know what kinda of goodies you get!!! talk to you soon Staci
hey There, Great Project. Love this. and I'm a lover of reading too. I always have my nose in a book. Thanks for stopping by. Glad to find your blog.
Hugs,
Post a Comment