Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge # #

This week at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge it is Black, White and One. Which means you are to use black, white and one color. I saw the wonderful creations of the design team and became inspired. This card was pretty easy, just had to re-do the colors; layering them I mean. I wanted to use a color that not too many think of when they think black, white and one other color. So I chose kelly green. I really like embossing with white EP and will probably be doing that more often. Well here is the card, I hope you like.


11 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Carmen, great embossing, love the green. Thanks for playing this week. Joey.xxx

Tertia said...

The green is very striking. Nice card.

Angela V. said...

I like that you used green, it looks really nice!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card!

Sprytebyrd said...

I love the green with black and white, it really stands out!Thanks for joining us this week! See you next week at SSC!
Dee

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Cute, fun card. Love that embossed background. Thanks for joining us on the SSC blog.

Skraptacular Designs said...

Hey Carm!

Hooray for GREEN! Such a nice color to add with your black and white...Great job with this week's challenge!

Thanks for playing!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Liza said...

Great job! Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Unknown said...

Hi Carmen

This is lovely, the texture and design you've achieved with the embossing, really lifts the black.

Thank you for joining us at SSC this week and good luck.

Joanne x

Anonymous said...

What a fun St. Paddy's Day card!!!! I love all the embossing; and you are right about the color...I never would have thought to use Kelly Green. A wonderful card!!! You have a headstart on your St. Patrick's Day cards for next year!!

Love,
Carolyn

Mira said...

So nice, great colours. But in my computer that black looks brown and it reminds me of chocolate... ;)